Sunday, August 06, 2006

More Quotes of funnyness

'Thank god. You scared me half to death... or more to death.'
Spike (for all the unknowing: Spike is a vamp)

'I have finesse! I have finesse coming out of my bottom! I can completely lie to the health inspector. I can, you know, distract him with coy smiles, and, and bribe him with money and goods.'
Anya

'Yeah, what I really need is emotional therapy from the evil dead.'
Buffy (sarcasme, my friends)

You are not, by any chance, betraying your secret identity just to impress cute boys, are you?'
Giles

'It's not a date, it's a caffeinated beverage. Okay, sure, it's hot and bitter like a relationship that way, but.' Willow

'Thank you guys so much. You're like my fairy godmother and Santa Claus and Q all wrapped up into one... Q from Bond, not Star Trek.'
Buffy

No comments: