Monday, October 22, 2007

Prague: Pics of the Haunted City





No, it's not haunted by ghost. No that I know of, anyway. It's tourists, as far as the eye can see. Every Czech speaks German or English. Apart from that, the city is really pretty. Lots of architectural beauties. Cool bookshops, although very expensive. The food was awful, but I guess we just had bad luck. The booze is cheap though...
At night the city felt very alive, like no one ever really goes to sleep there.

Well, pictures say more than a thousand words or something like that...There ya go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a pompous imbicile. You don't like fashion or greed but love Keanu Reeves? That pretty6 much dashes your credibility right there. sigh.

Morg said...

Wow, lashing out at people and calling them names on the Internet, anonymously - how very classy.
I don't like fashion victims, meaning, if you think reading Vogue or Cosmo and walking around like a cheap crack-model doppelganger at school - not so cool. And please, what is wrong with liking Keanu Reeves? Seems like you know something I don't. I base my opinion on the general hotness of that man, which is really enough for me, cause I don't know him. Don't want to either, just wanna see him on a screen, being hot and all. And yes, I don't like greed. I would ask you to elaborate on the connection between the not liking of greed and the loving friggin Keanu Reeves, but hey, I can't. But if you should honor me by visiting my blog, please feel free to do so. If you do, be a man and give me a name, so I can connect the strong sentiment of dislike I'm feeling right know to something. Have a nice day.