Sunday, July 30, 2006

The First

In life, the one thing keeping us going is the first. The first day at school, the first bike, the first kiss, the first beer...
You are always waiting for something to happen for the first time. And when it does, depending on what it is, it is great or terrible, but in any case, you're not waiting anymore.You're not wondering anymore, what it might be like...

This being my first post on this blog, I can tell you all about it. The moment I will push that button saying "post entry", a part of my heart will go cold. Some people might say it doesn't count, because I have another blog, and I have posted articles on it for a long time now. But I'm telling ya, it's not the same.
Anyway, I'm alway happy writting, so the cold spot there doesn't really bug me.

What else? Well, I'm doing this cause I like to share my thoughts wth people and I love to brabble stuff that could be mistaken for philosophical thoughts. So, I welcome you, and hope you'll read me again.



No comments: