Monday, July 31, 2006

Humour


I am a person with a good and weird sense of humour. So I wanted to share the very funny things that brighten up my day sometimes with the readers.
What you definitly should check out is www.askaninja.com and www.hopeisemo.com.
It's terrific. But I'm not sure everyone gets the terrificness of it...
And then I thought I'd give you some funny quotes from one o fmy favorite series, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". So there we go...

"You know, people underestimate the value of a good ramble." -- Buffy

"Maybe Buffy unplugged the phone."
"No, it's a statistical impossibility for a sixteen- year-old girl to unplug her phone." -- Giles and Xander

"Well... When I'm with a boy I like it's hard for me to say anything cool, or witty, or at all. I - I can usually make a few vowel sounds. And then I have to go away..." -- Willow

No comments: