Saturday, October 14, 2006

Riddler

I can not say I really like math, but I like the challenge and the feeling of victory when I have succeeded at some nauseatingly dumb exercise. Same thing with riddles. Most people with average intelligence feel good when they solved a riddle - except if they are Buddha or some other really moderate wise man. So here a few for the bored brains of the readers.

I turn my head and you stand still,

I turn it again and you go forth,
With crooked teeth I smile at you.
What am I?

If you keep me you have me,
If you give me away, I cease to be.
What am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Morg,
nice blog you have here.
No riddler for you, but a nice funny quote I stumpled upon lately.

What is a bitch = Babe In Total Control of Herself.

grin I guess I like this one :)
Have a nice Sunday!