Friday, January 02, 2009

100th Post: A List of Awesomeness

So, here we go again. Good to know that humanity as such still pretty much just sucks. Freaking people and their oh so righteous wars. I suck too. Didn't squeeze in that 100th post in 2008. Booh me. But let's not dwell on things past - let's move on to brighter things. Such as...

MILK. Milk is such a wonderfully delicious thing. Soooo tasty. And it's a constant. We've always liked milk, we've always drunk milk and we always will. Milk makes the universe a better places. Everything can suck, but one glass of milk can make things just that tiny bit better. Helps if it's served with a cookie. (This is not to offend or ostracize lactose intolerant people. Soy milk rocks.)

OJ. Is there anything better than a good ol' glass of OJ with your breakfast. Even Dracula couldn't turn down a freshly squeezed glass of orangy goodness. Looks totally awesome if you put some blood in it too - like a sunset.

BEDS. Beds are great. You can sleep in them, which is like one of my favorite pass-times. You can do slightly more straining but also more fun stuff in them. You can just chill and read a book or write on your laptop in them. You can take a really good look at the ceiling. The possibilities seem endless.

ICE CREAM. I love McLachlan's song "Ice Cream"...Your love is better than ice cream, better than anything else that I've tried. (To that special person out there: so true...) But still, ice cream is like the greatest invention. You can never have enough. People who don't like ice cream are just downright weird. And not in a good way.

So that's my list. Okay, I forgot an important one...LOVE. Hands down the most amazing thing in the universe. (I know, it's cheesy, but hey, I'm just a sucker for love.)

No comments: