Saturday, September 30, 2006

With Fall I Rise

It is beginning. Solemn faces look at me, people are aware of the coming changes and everybody is afraid...The fall. It is the bearer of awareness, the reminder of loneliness and you can´t get away from it.
But to me, it´s grey clouds, the days of rain and the dying leaves are a joy.
There is nothing I love more than walking under those darkening clouds, having a cold wind dancing around me and reminding me of past times.
Mostly smiling, I wander the city, thinking an wondering, what is to come. The passion for this season I try to share, although I rarely have success.
It is the time I cherish lonelyness and listen to the music of raindrops and falling leaves, the time death and silence are friends of my thoughts.
Do never let Gaia´s humors bother you, let the thoughts and feelings they awaken in your deepest sink in, and cherish...

2 comments:

wake for young souls said...

"cherish loneliness"... I really like that. nobody seems to get that loneliness isn't this horrible thing that should be avoided at all costs. I think people spend too much time sorrounded by other people now-a-days. They sorround themselves with whomever they can find, and it doesn't matter if they believe in them, or if they trust their morals, or if they even enjoy their company. They just can't stand to be alone. It's a little sad.

Morg said...

Yes, it is. Sometimes I fear I'll become one of them. Being mean might keep them away from me...