Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jesus Ranch

I'm questioning my sanity again these days. I almost booked two flights two Edinburgh. The urge to leave had taken control at 11A.M. I was one click away from green, funny accented, red haired freedom...

Anyway, life is absolutely boring. I wrote the most moronic test today. A hundred and twenty words to explain how a human being can change. Max Frisch *รง%" turned in his grave. I heard him scratching at the lid of his coffin. Bloody academic need to turn every expression of human emotion into a goddamn questionnaire. I met a guy today who looked like Igor from "Frankenstein Junior".
I also felt the urge to hit someone, no idea why? Devils and Gods, eh...?

Apropos: I officially own the new Tori Amos album! I am a happy soul (well, the musical part that is). That woman is a genius and basta.

Has anyone seen the last E.R. episode? No one seems to watch that show anymore. Poor Neela, poor Ray.

No comments: