Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Band

I've been thinking for some time now about starting to play the piano. I want to be able to play like Diana Krall or Rufus Wainwright. And I want to sing, even though I'm no good at singing. I figured that there are a lot of singers who can't sing, so who cares. As soon as get a hang of the whole piano thing, I wanna have my own band.
I'll have a drummer chick called Paco, a bass player called Lou and who has peroxide blond hair, a guitarist called June who's obsessed with Samuel L. Jackson. (Lou can also play the saxophone). Of course they can all sing. I'm not sure what the hell we'll be playing, but we'll think of something. Some jazz I guess, some punk, lil' bit of everything...I'll see you at our first gig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.